Sunday, November 4, 2012

Self-grading tests

1.  What are  your reactions to self-grading tests?
     I think that self-grading tests can be very effective in a classroom, also it makes for a lot less work for me as the teacher.  Being able to simply record the grades into the grading spreadsheet allows me to have more time maybe working on my lesson plans or labs.

2.  How might you use a self-graded test in your future classes?
    I think I would use self-grading tests in my classroom; however, I would use it as a quizzing tool.  I could see maybe having weekly quizzes that the students have to take at home and can use their notes, and this system allows for quick responses to their answers.  However, I would not feel comfortable using it as my main test format, just because I will want my students to be taking their tests in my classroom and work on knowing the material, not having to use their notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment